Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's almost that time of year again!

Christmas is getting really close! I can't believe how fast the fall season has flown by! One thing that I love to do in preparation for christmas is to order our christmas cards! Once again I will be getting our holiday cards from Shutterfly. Shutterfly is such a great resource for not only prints but photo cards and gifts. Last year we gave all the grandparents a yearly calendar that I designed using our photos from the year. Shutterfly has awesome deals around the holidays, if you aren't familiar with them def check them out!  www.shutterfly.com Shipping is super quick and I have always been happy with the quality. Sign up for a free account to receive the latest promotions and hot deals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love some blog love :)