Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'm back!!

Hoping to keep this blog updated a bit. I'm posting from my phone so it's not going to be perfect but I wanted a place to share what's going on in my life. Somehow within all the craziness of going to school full time I've kinda turned into a foodie :)


So I'm gonna just quickly post what we are eating and hopefully this will inspire others!


We have completely revamped what we eat. Below is a photo of what I bought for this weeks food!! All for $95! We have a lot of beans and lettuce already in the house. Im also going to make all of our bread for the week.

I bought all of that garlic for $6.99 at BJs! Five pounds of garlic! We are in heaven!!!

Dinner tonight: cold, raw cucumber salad with onion, grated carrot, chopped orange pepper and homemade dressing. Dressing is olive oil, red wine vinegar, crushed garlic, fresh ginger and a bunch of spices. Then we had organic pasta mixed with green beans and coconut oil. Next time I'm going to use olive oil instead of the coconut oil. I also just heated the green beans they are still raw but warm. It was really good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love some blog love :)